Pages

Friday, December 29, 2017

Happy new year ! (what happened, chapter 1)

Dear Sisters,

From the bottom of my heart, Happy Year !

Health, fulfillments, joy, success, love, tenderness, smiling faces, overflowing cups, slim waists, shapely legs and warm hands to hug you lovingly tight !

Yep, quite a time since I posted here and there. Short story, I only wish you never experience first hand how happy I am to post again.

Milk. That's what I was looking thru that fateful morning. No room, no ceiling, no walls, no window. Just whiteness. A dull obsessive whiteness.

Minutes later I knew what was going on. As forecasted by the medical profession, I've lost my sight due to that whatchamacallit tumor growing somewhere deep in my skull...

And against all equally forecasted odds, I sort of see again.

Bottom line, now it's (almost) history for the time being. Including the scars from the metal frame they bolted on my skull to precisely position my head during the otherwise desperate treatments.

Today is a great day. I am authorized to drive again and can resume screen work, a couple of hours at a time.

So there we go, a happy new year to you, I love you, tributes to my Fairy who helped me to push thru those extremely challenging moments.

They were all amazed it worked out. Somehow. (smiling...)

I will never say it loud enough, Fairies are for real, we, the sissies are the chosen ones.

My wish was to make a beautiful post, care of details, decorate it with beauty. Yet it is what it is. Looks like I have to learn all again.

Best warm tender hugs, I love you all !

4 comments:

  1. "... As forecasted by the medical profession, I've lost my sight due to that whatchamacallit tumor growing somewhere deep in my skull...

    And against all equally forecasted odds, I sort of see again...." I hope you have recovered fully from the operation. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dear Sister !
      Best of health, luck, prosperity and feminine achievements for the upcoming years !
      I'm slowly getting back on track. Today drove for the first time since. Just a small trip to the mall. All went fine although the world seemed quite unreal.

      Warm hugs, I love you all !

      Delete
  2. Dear Feminea Aeterna, the trauma, you must have gone thru and Yes the Fairies helped pull You thru. May your health do nothing but improve in the New Year. May You be prosperous and well throughout 2018. hugs AND best IF EVERYTHING !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you Honey, so kind are your words. Might Fairies team-up and bring health, joy, happiness, prosperity and all things nice to you and the ones in your heart !

      Be good, be Sissy, be sweet and lovely !

      I love you all, happy new year !

      Delete